She is a proven Conservative with a compelling story!
SCOTUS nominee Amy Coney Barrett, a federal appellate judge and Notre Dame law professor, is a proven conservative with a compelling personal story who has long been atop President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court short list. On September 25, 2020, it was announced that Trump intended to nominate Amy Coney Barrett to succeed Ruth Bader Ginsburg as Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States. Barrett, the mother of seven children and a former law clerk to the late right-wing beacon Justice Antonin Scalia, Barrett, now 48, was a finalist for the Supreme Court spot that went to Brett Kavanaugh (learn about Kavanaugh’s numerology) in 2018. Advocates on the far right have backed her possible nomination because of her writings on faith and the law. Religious conservatives were especially energized for Barrett when, during the 2017 confirmation hearing for her current judgeship, Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California suggested to her that the “dogma lives loudly within you.” Barrett supporters believed the nominee was being disparaged for her Catholicism. For all the reasons that Trump sees Barrett as a potential successor to the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Democratic senators and liberal advocates have long been poised to oppose her, warning particularly that she could roll back abortion rights and invalidate the Affordable Care Act. This numerology case study research into SCOTUS nominee Amy Coney Barrett proves that she has a numerology profile loaded with 1’s and 8’s indicating that she was destined for legal leadership greatness and importantly, confirms her appointment as the new SCOTUS.
About SCOTUS nominee Amy Coney Barrett
If Amy Coney Barrett is confirmed as the new Supreme Court justice, she will be one of six Catholics on the bench. She would be joined by an Episcopalian who was raised as a Catholic. and two Jewish justices. Never before has the Court been so dominated by one religious denomination, a fact that could conceivably be raised during Barrett’s confirmation hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee, scheduled to begin on Oct. 12th 2020. If Amy Coney Barrett’s religious beliefs were to be raised during her confirmation hearings, it would presumably be because her Catholic faith appears to be of unusual intensity and character. In 2006, Barrett told graduates of the Notre Dame Law School, which she had attended and where she was teaching, that they should see their upcoming legal careers “as but a means to an end … and that end is building the Kingdom of God.”
“Judges cannot – nor should they try to – align our legal system with the Church’s moral teaching whenever the two diverge. They should, however, conform their own behavior to the Church’s standard.” Amy Coney Barrett
She received the “Distinguished Professor of the Year” award three times
Amy Vivian Coney (married, Barrett, 1999) was born on the 28th of January 1972 in New Orleans, Louisiana. She is the eldest of seven children, with five sisters and a brother. Her father, Michael Coney, worked as an attorney for Shell Oil Company and her mother, Linda, was a high school French teacher. The family was Catholic and in the 1980s her father was ordained a deacon. After high school Amy Coney went to Rhodes College on a scholarship, where she majored in English literature and minored in French. She graduated in 1994 with a Bachelor of Arts magna cum laude and was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa. She then studied law at Notre Dame Law School on a full-tuition scholarship. She was an executive editor of the Notre Dame Law Review and graduated first in her class in 1997 with a Juris Doctor summa cum laude. Amy Coney Barrett served as a visiting associate professor and John M. Olin Fellow in Law at George Washington University Law School for a year before returning to her alma mater, Notre Dame Law School, in 2002. At Notre Dame she taught federal courts, constitutional law, and statutory interpretation. At Notre Dame, she received the “Distinguished Professor of the Year” award three times.
“I would decide cases according to rule of law, beginning to end, and in the rare circumstance that might ever arise – I can’t imagine one sitting here now – where I felt that I had some conscientious objection to the law, I would recuse. I would never impose my own personal convictions upon the law.” Amy Coney Barrett
ENTER The 365 Pin Code Numerology profile of SCOTUS nominee Amy Coney Barrett a numerical world dominated by 1’s (leadership) and 8’s (power, authority etc.).
365 Pin Code Numerology birth chart of SCOTUS nominee Amy Coney Barrett born 28th January 1972
Scotus nominee Amy Coney Barrett has:
Three number 1’s in her DOB numerology chart
- A number 1 personal energy. Birth DD 28th (28 = 2+8 = 10 = 1+0 = 1) reduces to No1. Numerology No1 is the natural leader and loves to win, so true to its vibration, when its owner applies himself or herself, it is coded to get to the very top. Major arcana No1 is The Magician).
- A Number 1 family energy. Birth MM is January, the 1st month of the year.
- A World / Career number 1 energy. Again, the leader, the magician. Birth YYYY 1972 (1972 = 1+9+7+2 = 19 = 1+9 = 10 = 1+0 = 1; 1972//19//10//1). What is noteworthy is that her career numerology numbers carry within them karmic debt No19.
Given all her 1’s, whenever a No1 universal year presents (e.g. 2053, 2044, 2035, 2026, 2017, 2008, 1999, 1990, 1981, 1972) something significant will happen in her life.
Three number 8’s in her DOB numerology chart
- Personal physical vibration No1; Shadow personal vibration No8.
- Family physical vibration No1; Shadow family vibration No8.
- World / Career physical vibration No1; Shadow world / career vibration No8.
Numerology No8 synchs with money, power, wealth, status, authority, legal and material matters, leaving a legacy, organising, and karma (as in trying to find the balance between the material world and the spiritual world).
She has a number 3 life path (the inspired, creative, communicator; see TKS-LFP 2001//3) and a number 6 shadow life path (relationships, responsibility, matters of the heart, sense of community; see TSS-LFP 24//6). Her Sun or Personal Attainment Number (see TKSPE) brings the master number 11 (illumination, enlightenment, teaching, intuitive genius) into play. Sun No = Birth DD + Birth MM = 28+1 = 29 = 2+9 = 11; 29//11//2). Her Professional Attainment Number (see TKSPR) brings numerology number No2 (teamwork, diplomacy, nurturing, balance, harmony etc.) into play. Her karmic year would have been 2001 or thereabouts (as in six months prior [July 2000 – end 2001] or six months after [2001 to June 2002]).
“(Catholic judges) are obliged by oath, professional commitment, and the demands of citizenship to enforce the death penalty. They are also obliged to adhere to their church’s teaching on moral matters.” Amy Coney Barrett
365 Pin Code Numerology full married name chart of SCOTUS nominee Amy Vivian Coney Barrett
Amy Vivian Coney Barrett has:
- The No1 (presenting yet again, this is tremendously significant!) as her primary expression number (how she best expresses herself into this world of ours; TKSPE and TKSPR).
- One karmic lesson pertaining to the number 8 (this is offset by the three 8’s in her birth chart as discussed above). The number 8 deals with money, power, wealth, status, authority, control, organising and of course legal matters, as in balancing the scales of life.
- Her No8 subconscious self proves how she is innately coded to be the powerful, organised one who leads others and provides structure and order, stability, and security.
- Her primary balance number No8 talks to the tremendously powerful presence she has and that she is well balanced when placed in powerful and influential positions.
- Her No58//13//4 primary soul urge talks to her need to create law and order and to give shape and physical substance to thought. The No4 in numerology is the fundamental building block and is linked with work, focus, persistence, discipline, justice, order, systems, protocols, conservatism, an intolerance of nonsense and it never takes short cuts to success, ever! Because it so powerfully earthed and bricklike, this energy is no push over and once it has made its mind up, beware, because it will not be stopped and if you attempt to stop it, you will surely come off second best.
- Her No65//11//2 primary personality introduces the master number 11 which is the number linked with illumination, enlightenment, and teaching and most importantly, intuitive wisdom. This is the powerfully masculine (double 1) number that understand the feminine energy too and when on song, is ably to masterfully shift between the masculine and feminine energies.
- Her physical vibration, Amy, is 12//3, the creative, communicative one expressing herself as the feminine energy (2) working through the masculine energy (1).
- Her emotional vibration, Vivian, is 32//5, the challenging one expressing herself as the feminine energy (2) working through the creative forces (3).
- Her spiritual vibration, Coney Barrett, is 26//8, the organised, powerful, controlling one who expresses herself through the legal and material plane of life.
The final piece of this numerology puzzle which has SCOTUS nominee Amy Coney Barrett as the study subject, is to model or map her life path with specific reference to 2020. At 365 Pin Code we have developed a mathematically informed predictive numerology model that models the life path from birth through to death (whenever that may be). This data is incredibly important because the AENs (Annual Experience Numbers) listed for each year, give strategic insight into what the dominant theme of the given year will be and where it will impact most, numerology chart wise! One day predictive models like this will be core to developing the field of Human Futurology and helping people to better risk manage their personal and professional lives. Because of the name change that happens when a woman marries, numerology for women is significantly more complex than is numerology for men. As such, for the sake of accuracy and data richness, when doing the numerology profile of a married woman, it is imperative that both her names be modelled, hence the two tables below for ACB.
Life Path Model Data: 365 Pin Code Numerology Table of AENs (Annual Experience Numbers) for Amy Vivian Coney born 28th January 1972
Life Path Model Data: 365 Pin Code Numerology Table of AENs (Annual Experience Numbers) for Amy Vivian Coney Barrett born 28th January 1972
What does the data in the above two tables reveal?
Maiden name: Amy Vivian Coney
Focal data line 2020: The AEN in frame is 12//3. What is critically important to note is that the AEN 12//3 is in frame for only 2020. The preceding year, 2019, has her AEN as 18//9 and her AEN for the following year, 2021, has her AEN as 20//2. Her 2020 AEN 12//3 is therefore sandwiched between different AENs which implies that her 2020 numerology brings about a No3 related concentrated experience. Where does the No3 present in her numerology? As her life path number! In applied numerology, her LFP No is one of her (if not ‘THE’) most significant numbers. Maiden name data therefore reveals that 2020 is a critically important year for SCOTUS nominee Amy Coney Barrett.
Married name: Amy Vivian Coney Barrett
Focal data line 2020: The AEN in frame is 10//1. What is critically important to note is that the married AEN 10//1 is in frame for only 2020. The preceding year, 2019, has her married AEN as 20//2 and her AEN for the following year, 2021, has her married AEN as 18//9. Her 2020 married AEN 10//1 is therefore sandwiched between different AENs which implies that her 2020 married numerology brings about a No1 related concentrated experience. Where does the No1 present in her numerology? As her personal number, family number, career number, and primary expression number! Wow. The No1 married AEN of 2020 therefore synchs with three critically important numerology data points in her birth chart. This is what we at 365 Pin Code Numerology Research call a concentrated super convergence and events like this always bring about some massive event in the study subject’s life! Amy Coney Barrett’s married name data therefore also reveals that 2020 is a critically important year for her.
Will Amy Vivian Coney Barrett born 28th January 1972 be confirmed as the new SCOTUS?
The correct answer as to whether SCOTUS nominee Amy Coney Barrett will be confirmed as the new SCOTUS, is, yes, she will be. Her maiden name numerology confirms this as a life path significant event. Married name confirms this even more in that the 10//1 heralds a massive new beginning in her life in all three phases, personal, family, and career. What helps her case even more is that October 2020 is a No5 universal month (Oct = 10; 2020 + 10 = 2030 = 2+0+3+0 = 5) which synchs perfectly with her secondary expression number. Congratulations Judge Amy Coney Barrett on this incredible achievement.