Nigel Farage, here’s why 2019 is absolutely your year so best you milk it!
In this article we reveal, using numbers, the unique 365pincode number of Nigel Paul Farage, born 03.04.1964, why 2019 is absolutely going to be the best year ever for this outspoken maverick politician and why he is without doubt, the doggedly inspirational leader who will bring rally the masses and bring the house down!
Nigel Farage saw the confusion gap and closed in perfectly for the kill
A host of senior Conservatives have criticised both staunch supporters of both sides, claiming they have pushed Leave voters towards Nigel Farage. With the European elections taking place next month, many believe disillusioned voters will side with Farage. According to The Sun, the Brexit Party is odds on favourites to win the majority of seats in the UK. Voters are believed to ditch both the Conservatives and Labour after growing frustrated of the Brexit process. Former Conservative leader Iain Duncan Smith even went so far as to say Theresa May was responsible for the Brexit Party’s remarkable rise. The worried claims come after Farage announced he had signed up ex-Communist and BBC Pundit Clair Fox to run for his party. She was a member of the Revolutionary Communist Party and along with four others will aim to win votes from Labour.
Cloth ear MPs have let the people down, badly!
Tory stalwart Ann Widdecombe hopes to give ‘cloth ear’ MPs a bloody nose after she sensationally defected to Nigel Farage’s Brexit Party today and said her new leader should be on a pedestal with Margaret Thatcher. The former minister, who was a Tory member for 55 years and appeared on Strictly in 2010, has put retirement on hold because she believes Theresa May and Parliament have betrayed the 17.4million who voted to leave the EU. Paying tribute to the former UKIP leader’s political record she said: “Nigel Farage has been more successful than any politician other than Margaret Thatcher in my lifetime in getting his agenda through, and he’s done this from outside Westminster.”
Brexit Party will send seismic shocks to Labour and Tories and the EU too!
She (Ann Widdecombe) has pledged to ‘campaign vigorously’ for the Brexit Party in the upcoming European elections in May and will stand against Boris Johnson’s sister Rachel and Jacob Rees-Mogg’s sister Annunziata in the South West. She told Good Morning Britain: “I’m on a mission. We need to send a seismic shock to both parties that the electorate have had enough. Just get it done. The cloth ears in Parliament are not hearing us. If we win an overwhelming majority this will send a shock wave and MPs will have to listen. This is not a protest vote, far from it. It is a means of trying to galvanise Westminster into getting this issue dealt with.” The 71-year-old has joined Mr Farage’s new party to try to get Britain out of the EU – and hopes that more big names will defect from the Tories and Labour.
Farage’s Brexit Party is taking the fight to ALL of them in a very intelligent way…
A war hero, a former communist, a smoked salmon millionaire, a charity boss and an ex-NHS worker were today unveiled by Nigel Farage as candidates for his Brexit Party in the upcoming European elections. James Glancy, a retired Captain in the Royal Marines awarded the Conspicuous Gallantry Cross for fighting in Afghanistan, said he was compelled to stand because he felt politicians were ‘undermining democracy’ and ‘our leadership is humiliating the British public on the international stage’. Mr Glancy, who served in the Marines’ version of the SAS, the Special Boat Service, is now an environmentalist and will bolster the party’s green credentials, as his leader has previously questioned the impact of climate change.
“I’m the catalyst for the downfall of the Blairites, the Clintonites, the Bushites, and all these dreadful people who work hand in glove with Goldman Sachs and everybody else, have made themselves rich, and ruined our countries. I couldn’t be happier” Nigel Farage
Former Revolutionary Communist Party member Claire Fox was also unveiled by the Brexit Party and said Labour deserves a ‘bloody nose’ for not fighting for Brexit voters in its heartlands. The left-winger who regularly appears on BBC Radio 4’s Moral Maze, told a press conference she doesn’t agree with Mr Farage on much but said: “I’ll be damned if I let the establishment get away with voter vandalism.” She added: “Don’t get me wrong, I’m from the left. If you sat Nigel and I down, I am not going to agree with them on any range of questions. But the question now is whether we are going to let democracy be overturned.” Other candidates revealed included smoked salmon mogul Lance Forman, owner of luxury food company H. Forman and Son, former nurse Christina Jordan, who came to Britain as an immigrant in 1985, and charity leader Matthew Patten. Ms Jordan said: “I came to this country 34 years ago. I love this country. I want to stand up for the 17.4 million.”
365 Pin Code analytics reveal much… Nigel Farage, here’s why 2019 is absolutely your year
His first name, Nigel, totals 29 which reduces down to the master number 11 (29=2+9=11). His surname, Farage, totals 29 which also reduces down to the master number 11 (29=2+9=11). The number 11 is the number of Enlightenment, Illumination and Teaching – The Master Intuitive… This name, Nigel Farage, the name that he goes by every day, the name with which he meets and greets the world, has two 11’s in it… Therefore we know that whenever the master number 11 appears in his charts, we need to sit up and pay attention as something significant will be going down around this man! And guess what? In 2019, as revealed through our incredibly accurate 365pincode Quadratic Predictive Model, the number 11 boldly makes its appearance! Even more importantly, this is for only 2019, so the effect of the 11 is not spread out over a few years! Thus 2019 is an extremely concentrated and very personal experience for Nigel Farage! The year on data strings which we have calculated for Mr Farage are tabled below, from 1984 to 2028.
“I’m the outsider. I’ve always been regarded as some extraordinarily dangerous figure. I’m none of those things! I’m just a middle-class boy from Kent who likes cricket and who happened to have a strong view about a supernational government from Brussels” Nigel Farage
365 Pin Codelife path map of Nigel Paul Farage, born 03.04.1964, revealing his year-on-year experiential data strings
- The above reveals that the yearly experience number in play for Nigel Farage in 2019, is 11; given the 1-11 (see red block in 2019 data string) numerical convergence happening for him, personally physically, this number sequence heralds an enormous new beginning. This very dramatic, new beginning will cause him to experience much in the way of personal emotional demands, responsibility wise, in 2020 (see the double 6 red block in 2020 data string, just down and to the right of his 1-11 code in 2019).
How do we know for sure that these 365pincode Numerology data strings are accurate and not just concocted nonsense?
- Working back from 2019, lets have a look at the period 2010 through to 2016 when he was leader of UKIP. The seven year period is dominated by the numbers 3 and 6 (see the numbers listed under each other in RED) and have relevance given that he is born on the 3rd (3rd = 3) and the string of 6’s have as their backing number, 15 (15 = 1+5 = 6; the number which deals with relationships, responsibility, sense of community etc.). This period was thus a time when he would have been both creative and felt the heavy mantle of responsibility.
- From 2006 through to 2009 was when he also led UKIP. The Double 5 red blocks (2007 professional physical and 2008 professional emotional) reveal a very tough and demanding two years during which much changed, and, this would also have been a time when he would have experienced little / vastly reduced personal freedom.
- Then, all importantly, in 1999, just as is the case right now in 2019, we see the number 11 again making its presence felt in a highly concentrated way. What happened then? Farage was elected to the European Parliament in 1999 and re-elected in 2004, 2009 and 2014. In 1999 the BBC spent four months filming a documentary about his European election campaign but did not air it. Farage, then head of the UKIP’s South East office, asked for a video and had friends make copies which were sold for £5 through the UKIP’s magazine. From taking office as a UKIP MEP in 1999, Farage has often voiced opposition to the “Euro-Project”. His argument is that “a one-size-fits-all interest rate” cannot work for countries with structurally different economies, often using the example of Greece and Germany to emphasise contrast. Farage strongly opposes the use of bailouts and says that “buying your own debt with taxpayers’ money” will not solve the problem and that, “if we do, the next debt crisis won’t be a country … it will be the European Central Bank itself.” On the issue of welfare, Farage wants migrants to live in the UK for five years before being able to claim benefits, and for them to be ineligible for tax credits. He believes that tax avoidance is caused by “punitive tax rates” and wants “fairer” taxes as a way to prevent it.
- In 1998 he married the Garman national Kirsten Mehr and the numbers show this well with the 11 coded as his personal emotional year and the same year’s data strings having a series of 4 which go hand in hand with his Family number, that being a 4 as he is born in the month of April.
- In 1997 he divorced his first wife. 1997 is a number 6 personal year for him and the number 6 always brings family, relationships, matters of the heart and responsibility in to play.
- In 1993 he was a founding member of UKIP and his 9-9-8 professional data string reveals that much was programmed to happen for him this year, professionally, especially given that the number 9 is both his Balance Number (how he finds balance when under stress) and Expression Number (how he chooses to express himself).
- 1992 is a year whose experiential code is the number 6 – as such it would have been a year during which relationships etc. would have been massively in frame for this man – and they were – because this was the year when he left the Conservatives in 1992 in protest at Prime Minister John Major’s government’s signing of the Treaty on European Union at Maastricht.
- In 1998, he married Irish nurse Gráinne Hayes, with whom he has two children: Samuel (born 1989) and Thomas (born 1991). Note the Double 4 convergence in play for that year’s data string, the number 4 being his Family number and also being a number associated with extremely hard work, do 1998 would have been a very extreme year for him all round.
- Finally, we turn our attention to 1985 which has coded a 4-7 black block. The numbers 4 and 7 never go well together and this represents a significant event for him emotionally. So, what was this personal emotional event that went through to 1987? On 25 November 1985, Farage was hit by a car after a night out, and suffered injury to his head and left leg, the latter nearly requiring amputation. He was in casts for 11 months, but recovered, and the nurse who treated him became his first wife. On 26 December 1986, Farage first felt symptoms of what was later discovered to be testicular cancer. He had the left testicle removed, and the cancer had not spread to any other organs.
One day everyone will use their 365pincode intelligently
Still think that a person’s date of birth and full birth name, when combined in to an intelligent, predictive, numerical matrix, doesn’t reveal much? Well think again… One day every person will make more intelligent risk-based decisions using their unique 365pincode…
If you enjoyed this Strategic Numerology Research article on why 2019 is lined up to be the best year ever for Nigel Farage, there are many more like this here: https://365pincode.com/the-pin-code/
“In some ways, backing the Trump campaign was even harder than battling for Brexit. I received almost total condemnation, including from many senior figures in my own party” Nigel Farage