The 365pincode number lines of Danish billionaire Anders Holch Povlsen
In this short research article, we, using 365pincode analytics, reveal the year-on-year 365pincode number lines of Danish billionaire Anders Holch Povlsen who has been shockingly struck by the worst possible family tragedy imaginable. Our hearts and most sincere condolences go out to him, his family and the families of all those affecting by these senseless killings in Sri Lanka. May their souls rest in peace.
Three children of Asos billionaire Anders Holch Povlsen killed in Sri Lanka bombings
Three children of the billionaire fashion tycoon behind Asos have been killed in the Sri Lanka terrorist attacks. Anders Holch Povlsen is Denmark’s wealthiest man with a net worth of $7.9bn (£6.1bn), according to the business magazine Forbes, and is believed to be the largest landowner in Scotland after buying a string of historic estates. He and his wife, Anne Storm Pedersen, hold an estimated 80,000 hectares (200,000 acres) of the Highlands, and plan to rewild the landscape to preserve it for future generations. The bombings at churches and luxury hotels across Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday killed at least 290 people. An investigator said seven suicide bombers had taken part in the attacks.
Anders Holch Povlsen a Danish billionaire is the CEO and sole owner of the international clothes retailer chain Bestseller, a company founded by his parents, the largest shareholder in the British internet clothes retailer Asos.com, and second-largest in German internet clothes retailer Zalando. The 46-year-old was ranked at 252 on a 2019 list of billionaires by Forbes. He previously wrote of a “deep connection” to the Scottish landscape, adding: “It is a project that we know cannot be realised in our lifetime, which will bear fruit not just for our own children but also for the generations of visitors who, like us, hold a deep affection the Scottish Highlands.”
It’s all so utterly devastating
Kieran Arasaratnam, a professor at Imperial College London Business School, was also staying at the Shangri-La and described “total chaos”. “Everyone was running and a lot of people just didn’t know what was going on,” he told the BBC. “People had blood on their shirts and there was someone carrying a girl to the ambulance. The walls and the floor were covered in blood.”
In Colombo, St Anthony’s Shrine and the Cinnamon Grand, Shangri-La and Kingsbury hotels were targeted in the first wave of explosions shortly before 9am local time as worshippers attended morning services and tourists enjoyed their breakfasts. At around the same time as the blasts in Colombo, explosions were also reported at St Sebastian’s Church in Negombo and at Zion Church in the eastern town of Batticaloa. A few hours later, two more blasts occurred just outside Colombo, one of them at a guesthouse, where two people were killed, the other near an overpass.
Using 365 Pin Code analytics to understand the Date of Birth of Anders Holch Povlsen
Headline findings are: Born (DD) on the 4th, means Anders Holch Povlsen has the number 4 as his personal energy vibrational profile; the number 4 is the number which gives structure, order, focus and discipline to all things around it – it is the number which demands reward through hard work… His MM of birth is November, the 11th month of the year so he has an 11 energy vibrational profile in the family ; given that 11 is a master number, he may or may not be applying this in to the family environment; if not, then his family energy vibration would be the lower octave of 11, which is the very emotional number 2 (11 = 1+1 = 2)…
Being born in 1972 means his Career Number is Karmic 19
The YY he is born in, is 1972; 1972 reduces down to a 1 energy vibrational profile (1972 = 1+9+7+2 = 19 = 1+9 = 10 = 1+0 = 1); the number 1 would be how he would meet and greet the external world if you will. The number 1 is easily summed up as the Primal or Original Force which gets things started; it is an energy to be revered and respected as it is the energy of the leader. Of specific importance here is to note that as shown above, 1972 totals 19, and the number 19 is a karmic number, which means than it carrier must always beware of practices which result in self-enrichment (the number 1) at the expense of others (the number 9)…
Anders Holch Povlsen has a 7 lifepath which is The Seeker of Truth
He has a number7 lifepath (see the 7 circled in red) which means much of his lifepath will be experienced as his being a Seeker of Truth and a number2 shadow or emotional lifepath (see the number 2 circled in black) which means his shadow lifepath will have tagged in to it, very significant emotional events which will power and drive his seeking to understanding the meaning and purpose of life on a much deeper level.
365 Pin Code challenges for Danish billionaire Anders Holch Povlsen
The above chart reveals that his Major Life Long Physical and Emotional Challenge will be directly related to the number 1 (the number which deals with winning i.e. coming first, leadership, sense of self, the ego etc.). During the first half (circa 45 years) of his life, his minor physical and emotional challenges will relate to the number 2 (i.e. emotions and working collaboratively, peacefully and harmoniously with others). During the second half of his life (from age 46 onward if you will), his minor physical and emotional challenge will relate to the number 3 (i.e. creativity, self-expression, fun, inspiration etc.).
Now that we have unpacked just a few of this Danish billionaire’s numbers, we can now turn our attention to what his number line reveals year on year. This is constructed using our 365pincode Quadratic View Predictive Model, which, intelligently buttons together, the full birth name and date of birth of this massively successful man, revealing year on year data strings, which show much to the highly trained numerical eye… This information is if you will, his numerically informed life path… Using this information, we have analysed the lives and life paths of many successful and influential people (these pieces of detailed analytical research are published in our Research Blog, The Pin Code), whilst unpacking key events in their lives and revealing, using numbers, that these events might not necessarily be as random as we might want to believe them to be.
365 Pin Code Quadratic View (i.e. year-on-year data strings from 2000 to 2032) for Danish billionaire Anders Holch Povlsen, born 04.11.1972
So, what do all these unique 365pincode year on year data strings reveal for Danish billionaire, Anders Holch Povlsen, born 04.11.1972?
- 2003 to 2011 is a 9 year period dominated by the number 11//2 (see the purple cylindrical block around this specific internal experience data coding). Having analysed a few of his charts (we build many more views but these shall suffice for this specific article), we know that he is born in November, the 11th month of the year and has a number 2 emotional / shadow lifepath. Therefore, we can deduce that the period 2003 to 2011 would have been very much related to family and life path significant emotional events, especially the years 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2011 which have a duality based (i.e. massively amplified) experience.
- Being born on the 4th, means that the Double 4 personal physical experience (see the red block in that specific year’s data string) that he would have had in 2014 would have been experienced in a way which was massively personal to him. This extreme number 4 related experience in the person, shifts the following year (2015) in to his professional physical space and the ramifications of this are felt by him, professionally emotionally, the following year (2016).
- From 2017 through to 2019, is a 3-year period which has as its experience number, the number 3 (circled in pink). Anders Holch Povlsen has the number 3 as his Expression Number (see below), so this is a time when he would be expressing himself through what he loves most, with maximum intensity. His Number 9 balance number speaks of a love for nature (the vast outdoors would have helped him to restore his sense of wellbeing and balance) and that which if you will, is bigger than us; that which needs to be conserved for posterity…
- Turning our attention to his data string for 2020, we see a Number 1 duality experience (red block coloured). Now, whenever a really skilled numerologist sees a 1-1 duality experience like this, concentrated in to just one year, they immediately know that this represents a massively significant new beginning and given that this 1-1 duality is a personal physical experience for Anders, it can be intelligently deduced that this new beginning would most likely be caused by a most extreme event. Tragically, this very extreme 1-1 personal duality which was hardcoded in to his life path for 2020 through the numerical integration of his name and date of birth, has as its fuelling experience, the loss of his children as a result of the dreadful Sri Lanka bombings. Suffice to say, the next few years will be extremely painful for this man and will test his sense of self (number 1 energy) to the very limit. This shocking event in 2019, his 9th personal year (9 being the end of a cycle and 1 being the start), heralds the end (see chart below) of his third master number 11//2 pinnacle experience, the number 11 being associated with enlightenment, illumination and teaching. Come 2020, he transitions in to his final life pinnacle experience which is powered by the number 3.
- The number 11 is a master number because it powerfully illuminates the shadow in our lives, revealing to us, often through very painful experiences, those parts of ourselves which need to be healed. This in turn, offers us the opportunity to become much more self-aware, fully integrated human beings who, if we are prepared to make the difficult choices which move us beyond being the victim, will attain a very high level of personal mastery and enlightenment.
365 Pin Code 4 x Life Path Pinnacles and Challenges for Danish billionaire Anders Holch Povlsen born 04.11.1972
Our most sincere condolences to all
Anders Holch Povlsen, even though your numbers when analysed in part, tell such a powerful life story, we nevertheless, use them only as a tool through which we try to make more sense of life and living. Our hearts go out to you and your family, as do they to all who are affected by this awful event. What a tragic day that was and how senseless is this loss of life. May we as a society, move swiftly toward greater enlightenment and a deeper understanding of the Laws of Oneness and Cause and Effect.