Number 7 Energy explained
In this 11-part series, we explain the deeper meanings or most significant characteristics of a number, and in this article our focus is on the Numerology Meanings of Number 7 Energy. The previous six dealt with the Numerology Meanings of Number 1 Energy ; the Numerology Meanings of Number 2 Energy ; the Numerology Meanings of Number 3 Energy ; the Numerology Meanings of Number 4 Energy ; the Numerology Meanings of Number 5 Energy and the Numerology Meanings of Number 6 Energy.
“One of the most interesting facts about the number seven is its correlation with the cognitive abilities of human beings. The limits of human cognitive capacity lie within the range of 7 plus or a minus 2.” Anonymous
Interesting Knowledge about the Number 7
Seven, the fourth prime number, is not only a Mersenne prime (since 23 − 1 = 7) but also a double Mersenne prime, since the exponent, 3, is itself a Mersenne prime. It is also a Newman-Shanks-Williams prime, a Woodall prime, a factorial prime, a lucky prime, a happy prime, a safe prime (the only Mersenne safe prime), and the fourth Heegner number. Seven is the lowest natural number that cannot be represented as the sum of the squares of three integers. Seven is the aliquot sum of one number, the cubic number 8 and is the base of the 7-aliquot tree. 7 is the only number D for which the equation 2n − D = x2 has more than two solutions for n and x natural. In particular, the equation 2n − 7 = x2 is known as the Ramanujn-Nagell equation. 7 is the only dimension, besides the familiar 3, in which a vector cross product can be defined. 7 is the lowest dimension of a known exotic sphere, although there may exist as yet unknown exotic smooth structures on the 4-dimensional sphere. 999,999 divided by 7 is exactly 142,857.
“Research by the Institute of Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine, Stanford School of Medicine says that our skin is regenerated in 7 days. And every cell in our body is replaced every 7 years.”
As you like It by William Shakespeare, contains the 7 Ages of Man theory of medieval philosophy. In Beloved, the novel by Toni Morrison, the number seven seems to have recurring significance. “Beloved” has seven letters, 124 adds up to seven, each chapter begins on a number containing seven, and the second chapter contains seven parts. The original British version of Anthony Burgess’ novel A Clockwork Orange is split into three sections of seven chapters. In the first of the three Deltora Quest series of books by Emily Rodda, the protagonist must collect the seven gems of the fabled Belt of Deltora: topaz, ruby, opal, lapis lazuli, emerald, amethyst, and diamond. Each of the seven gems are guarded by one of seven guardians located in one of the seven locations around Deltora: The Forests of Silence, Lake of Tears, City of the Rats, The Shifting Sands, Dread Mountain, Maze of the Beast, and Valley of the Lost. In the Dragon Ball series, there are seven crystalline spheres known as the Dragon balls. Each Dragon ball has a certain number of stars on it displaying its respective number in the set. In Fist of the North Star (Hokuto no Ken), the main character, Kenshiro, is also known as “the man with seven wounds” for the seven scars on his body in the shape of the Big Dipper. In the Fushigi Yuugi, manga series, the four beast gods each have seven warriors, the Genbu Seven, the Byakko Seven, the Seiryuu Seven, and the Suzaku Seven.
“The stages of grief are considered to be seven in number. They are shock, denial, bargaining, guilt, anger, depression, and acceptance. However, the Kübler-Ross model proposes five.”
In the Harry Potter series of novels by J.K. Rowlong, seven is said to be the most powerful magic number. There are a number of references to seven in Harry Potter: there are a total of seven books in the series; Ginny Weasley is the seventh child and only daughter of the Weasley family; Harry Potter was born in July, the seventh month of the year; Wizarding students must complete seven years of school at Hogwarts; There are seven secret passages leading out of Hogwarts; Seven is also the number on the back of Harry Potter’s Quidditch robes. Professor Moody was also hidden in a chest with an underground cubby, which was locked with seven locks. In Quidditch, each team consists of seven players. Lord Voldemort planned on making six Horcruxes (objects containing parts of his soul), so that his soul would exist in seven parts, but made an extra one, making a total of seven Horcruxes.
“The Group of Seven was a group of Canadian landscape painters from 1920 to 1933. Originally, Franklin Carmichael, Lawren Harris, A. Y. Jackson, Frank Johnston, Arthur Lismer, J. E. H. MacDonald, and Frederick Varley formed this group. They, along with some other Canadian artists initiated an important Canadian national art movement. Their paintings were inspired by nature.”
You have the Number 7 Energy powerfully represented in your Numerology Chart if:
- You are Born (DD) on a 7day i.e. the 7th, the 16th (16=1+6=7) and the 25th (25=2+5=7).
- You are Born (MM) in a number 7 month i.e. in the month of July (7)
- You are Born (YY) in a 7 year i.e. in 2023 (2+0+2+3=7) or 2014 (2+0+1+4=7) or 2005 (2+0+0+5=7) or 1996 (1+9+9+6=25=2+5=7) or 1987 (1+9+8+7=25=2+5=7) or 1978 (1+9+7+8=25=2+5=7) or 1969 or 1960 or 1951 or 1942 or 1933 or 1924 etc…
- If you have a Number 7 Life Path, a Number 7 Expression Number, a Number 7 Soul Urge, a Number 7 Hidden Passion, a Number 7 Personality, a Number 7 Maturity Number etc…
“7/7: On July 7 in 2005, suicide bomb attacks took place in central London. British Islamist men made three explosions in London Underground trains and one on a double-decker bus in Tavistock Square. These bomb attacks caused 52 (52=5+2=7) fatalities, leaving another 700 injured.”
Characteristics associated with Numerology Number 7
- Number 7 is the number of the Thinker, of the Seeker, the number of the one is searching for the truth.
- This number takes nothing a face value.
- People carrying the number powerfully in their charts are spiritual but not deeply religious.
- This is the number associated with the intellect.
- Seven is the intellectual explorer of the obscure.
- This number is the master of abstract thought.
- Sevens love to delve deep in to worlds where there are no clear answers.
- This number has excellent taste and sees deep meaning in art and science.
“1 divided by 7 gives 0.1428571428571429; 2 divided by 7 gives 0.2857142857142857; 3 divided by 7 gives 0.4285714285714286; thus, we see an interesting pattern of 142857 in all the divisions.”
- The number 7 is gets easily bored with “popular, beautiful people” viewing them as being shallow and trading purely on their looks and not on their minds.
- This energy has a brilliantly analytical and strategic mind.
- Seven is logical and methodical, always analysing facts to unveil deeper truths.
- Seven energy people can be very opinionated and always knows something about everything.
- Number 7 people are excellent listeners, so much so that they unnerve others, often seeing deep inside them.
- These people tend to be loners and enjoy their own company and being alone where they can think and go inward and upward in search of answers / inspiration.
“The number of celestial bodies visible to the naked eye is seven. They include the Sun, the Moon and the five planets, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. Earth is a celestial body but since we are on it, for us, it is invisible in the sky!”
- This energy is very cynical and when angered, is verbally clinical, cutting the other person to ribbons within seconds and given the speed at which the 7’s mind works this instantly makes them feel intellectually inferior.
- Seven energy people are just not interested in the day to day woes of others and can’t bear talking about others, they love to talk about concepts rather than people.
- Seven’s greatest asset is his/her mind – equally so it is his/her Achilles Heel.
- People with the number 7 energy have an insatiable energy for knowledge, learning and facts and when face with a choice, they will almost always choose non-fiction books over their fiction cousins.
- Because 7’s use their mind so much and with such lightning speed too, they do need to guard against mental burnout – a signal that they are getting there is when their usually dry, yet dead accurate quips about life, shift from being intelligently hilarious to negatively and cynically cutting.
- This number more than any other, represents the life-long struggle which exists between knowing and understanding.
“According to numerological studies, people with the number 7 are spiritual and in a constant search of hidden truths. They are explorers by nature and have a very different way of living life. Materialistic pleasures do not interest them. They are inclined towards the abstract and have an aptitude for art. Mostly, they are introverts.”
- The primary journey of this number is onward and upward toward faith – yet it is not an emotionally charged journey, it is instead a journey of deep discovery, applying facts to elevate the development of their universal consciousness.
- This energy is often perceived as being aloof and it has an air of mystery about it.
- Sevens will readily give up a busy, fast-paced life for a quiet, peaceful one.
- This number is powerfully drawn to spiritual pursuits and intense spiritual quests.
- One of the key things for a seven to achieve is a healthy balance between solitude yet not becoming completely isolated.
- The number seven represents mystery and eccentricity.
- This number usually interacts with others in a meaningful way – never through small talk.
- A great blessing which this number carries within itself is a vast knowledge of and understanding of self – the journey is to learn how to utilise this in a way which benefits others and make a difference.
- Two of the highest values which this number has, are perfection and beauty.