Numerology Meanings of Number 5 Energy
Number 5 Energy explained
In this 11-part series, we explain the deeper meanings or most significant characteristics of a number, and in this article our focus is on the Numerology Meanings of Number 5 Energy the previous four dealt with the Numerology Meanings of Number 1 Energy ; the Numerology Meanings of Number 2 Energy ; and the Numerology Meanings of Number 3 Energy ; and the Numerology Meanings of Number 4 Energy …
“It is only necessary to make war with five things; with the maladies of the body, the ignorances of the mind, with the passions of the body, with the seditions of the city and the discords of families.” Pythagoras
Interesting Knowledge about the Number 5
Five is the third prime number. Because it can be written as 221 + 1, five is classified as a Fermat prime; therefore, a regular polygon with 5 sides (a regular pentagon) is constructible with compass and unmarked straightedge. 5 is the third Sophie Germain prime, the first safe prime, the third Catalan number, and the third Mersenne prime exponent. Five is the first Wilson prime and the third factorial prime, also an alternating factorial. Five is the first good prime. It is an Einstein prime with no imaginary part and real part of the form 3n − 1.
It is also the only number that is part of more than one pair of twin primes. Five is a congruent number. Five is conjectured to be the only odd untouchable number and if this is the case then five will be the only odd prime number that is not the base of an aliquot tree. Five is also the only prime that is the sum of two consecutive primes, namely 2 and 3. The number 5 is the fifth Fibonacci number, being 2 plus 3. It is the only Fibonacci number that is equal to its position. 5 is also a Pell number and a Markov number, appearing in solutions to the Markov Diophantine equation: (1, 2, 5), (1, 5, 13), (2, 5, 29), (5, 13, 194), (5, 29, 433)…
“Number … should not be understood solely as a construction of consciousness, but also as an archetype and thus as a constituent of nature both without and within.” Marie-Louise von Franz
Almost all mammals, amphibians and reptiles have 5 fingers and/or toes on each extremity: We have 5 appendages from the torso: two arms, two legs, and a head; There are 5 oceans in the world: Atlantic, Arctic, Indian, Pacific, and Southern; We have 5 senses: Sight, Smell, Hearing, Touch, and Taste; There are 5 basic tastes: sweet, salty, sour, bitter, and savoury…
There are 5 Pillars of Islam: The Testimony of Faith, Ritual Prayer, The Paying of Alms, Fasting on Ramadan, and The Pilgrimage to Mecca; The Torah contains 5 books: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy; There are 5 rivers of Hades: Acheron, Cocytus, Phlegethon, Lethe, and Styx; There are 5 virtues of Sikhism: Truth, Compassion, Contentment, Humility, and Love; There are 5 vices of Sikhism: Lust, Rage, Greed, Attachment, and Ego…
“Five people with passion can do better than fifty people with mere desire or interest.” Israelmore Ayivor
In East Asian tradition, there are 5 elements: Water, Fire, Earth, Wood and Metal; There are 5 virtues of Japanese traditional society: Loyalty, Justice, Compassion, Honour, and Respect; There are 5 stages of grief: Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, and Acceptance; There are 5 rings in the Olympic symbol representing the union of the five major regions of the world: Africa, The Americas, Asia, Europe, and Oceania; In radio communication, the term “Five by five” is used to indicate perfect signal strength and clarity…
“There are five things which no one is able to accomplish in this world: first, to cease growing old when he is growing old; second, to cease being sick; third, to cease dying; fourth, to deny dissolution when there is dissolution; fifth, to deny non-being.” Buddha
You have the Number 5 Energy powerfully represented in your Numerology Chart if:
- You are Born (DD) on a 5 day i.e. the 5th, the 14th (14=1+4=5) and the 23rd (23=2+3=5).
- You are Born (MM) in a number 5 month i.e. in the month of May (5)
- You are Born (YY) in a 5 year i.e. in 2021 (2+0+2+1=5) or 2012 (2+0+1+2=5) or 2003 (2+0+0+3=5) or 1994 (1+9+9+4=23=2+3=5) or 1985 (1+9+8+5=23=2+3=5) or 1976 (1+9+7+6=23=2+3=5) or 1967 or 1958 or 1949 or 1940 or 1931 or 1922 etc…
- If you have a Number 5 Life Path, a Number 5 Expression Number, a Number 5 Soul Urge, a Number 5 Hidden Passion, a Number 5 Personality, a Number 5 Maturity Number etc…
“To practice five things under all circumstances constitutes perfect virtue; these five are gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness, and kindness.” Confucius
Characteristics associated with Numerology Number 5
- Number 5 is by far the most active (kinetic) and dynamics of all the numbers.
- Number 5 is in constant need of change.
- This number is extremely independent in mind and soul.
- This number will never tolerate being told how to live its life.
- Number 5 represents The Human Experience as lived through the 5 sense (see, smell, hear, touch, taste).
- This number loves to travel and experience life hands-on.
- 5’s are usually very adaptable, flexible, progressive and smart.
“Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.” Thomas J. Watson
- This number has the uncanny ability to rapidly assimilate and process vast amounts of information.
- The number energy is a very social creature and is usually well liked.
- People carrying a 5 or 5’s have an uncompromising demand for freedom in both thought and action.
- The number 5 rebels against any and all dogmas and ideologies.
- 5 energy people are natural daredevils.
- This number is always opinionated and will often change its mind.
“Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.” Charles F. Kettering
- Sadly, the number 5 energy people are not always good judges of character.
- An inherent weakness of most people with the number 5 energy is that they rarely consider the future beyond next week and they tend to plan poorly.
- Because the number 5 energy is directly connected with and to The Human Experience, it tends to experiment with sex, drugs, alcohol and weaknesses of the flesh.
- Number 5’s have a high desire for instant gratification and it is this which leads to their most significant life lessons.
- This number lacks discipline (until learned) and restraint (until learned) which leads to many disasters until they learn the lesson of Everything in Moderation.
- Number 5 energy is an elastic energy which stretches everything to its limits – even those around them – and in this regard they need to be careful – as if stretched too far, people will exceed their tolerance limits and simply up and exit their lives, leaving the number 5 wondering what happened?
“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it.” Warren Buffet
- This number has an uncanny ability to understand deep esoteric and metaphysical teachings.
- Number 5 energy is best summed up in one word, experience.
- Throughout their lives, people with number 5 energy will have to embrace at many different levels, stability and the understanding of this.
- A very colourful energy – this number will always colour outside the lines and much of this is because this number is easily distracted wanting to pursue having a good time.
- 5’s demand their personal freedom – and as such, they can never be contained – which has both positive and negative impacts; positive being, they will always find the next level, negative being, they may easily blow apart everything around them en route to this breakthrough.
- This number, given its rebelliousness, will learn, albeit painfully, the positive nature of its structure, which is to constructively create change and with this personal freedom – however to understand that no freedom which is worthwhile, is gained from taking short cuts (which 5’s love to do, yet which falls foul of the systemic and structured nature of earth and life).
- The greatest life lesson the 5 will encounter, over and over again, until learned, is: Act in Haste, Repent in Leisure.
“A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer.” Ralph Waldo Emerson