Why The Guptas and Duduzane Zuma will remember the numbers 5,6,7 and 8 for a very long time.
“Names aren’t just coat hooks, they’re coats. They’re the first thing anyone knows about you” Nick Harkaway
In Brothers on the Run, part 1 of this 2 part article on what The Guptas and Duduzane Zuma’s unique number profiles reveal, we lifted the cover on why the 11 Master Teaching and Enlightenment Universal Energy of 2018 is playing itself out so prominently in all their lives right now.
- Ajay Kumar Gupta – born 05.02.1966
- Atul Kumar Gupta – born 14.06.1968
- Rajesh Kumar Gupta – born 05.08.1972
- Duduzane Zuma – born 20.05.1982
We explain why they are now experiencing such a multitude of woes – all of which is:
- Bringing to bear a series of very extreme lessons around Personal Freedom [Number 5] and how this is truly achieved.
- Resulting in their having to take Full Responsibility [Number 6] for their many devious and heinous criminal actions
- Teaching them a massively powerful universal spiritual truth [Number 7] around the Law of Cause and Effect – that as you sow, so shall you reap in a perfectly just way – and importantly, that there is no getting around, or bribing your way out of, these spiritual and material reaping experiences.
- Educating them that absolute power corrupts, that greed, the inventor of injustice, is little other than a bottomless pit and that money which is a precious and powerful energy resource, exists to be used in an ecologically informed way – this means that when money flows to you, it is not only for your gain, but also for the gain and socio-economic upliftment of many others. Remember that the Number 8 is powerfully associated with money, power, business, litigation and of course, karma itself.
“Names are stories. They’re blessings. They’re dreams for your future. They predict your path. They celebrate you” – Anonymous
Using their full names, we at 365 Pin Code create what are known as Individual Inclusion Charts. These numerically intelligent charts reveal tremendously rich information – as discussed below – on each of the four given individuals. The power of what is revealed in the number sets should not be under-estimated – this information is game changing and when known, provides critically important optics if you will, on the given person’s strengths, weaknesses and their various Achilles Heels [also known as Karmic Lessons]. The value of this is that this knowledge can then be used to create a strategic risk management framework against which the person’s various sets of activities can be assessed.
Would the Guptas have gotten away with all their atrocities, and for so long, had such information been readily accessible to those whose role is to serve as a watchdog, who exist to look after the integrity of the country and the well-being of the people who dwell within it? Whilst the answer cannot be an emphatic yes, what we at 365 Pin Code do believe is that the more we understand about the true nature of those people who occupy very powerful and influential positions, the more informed we can be as a collective when placing votes as to whether we desire to have them in power or not.
“There are writers for whom names mean nothing; everybody could be called John and Elizabeth, and the writing would be just as good. A name, of course, is like a piece of clothing, isn’t it? It gives you an impression right away” James Salter
Inclusion Chart Analysis (using his full name) for Ajay Gupta:
- Ajay has 5 x 1’s [214% of the normalised standard]. It is also interesting to note that his Hidden Passion is aligned with the Number 1. This tells us that he has a great desire to be number 1, to be the leader, to be independent, to call the shots. He is driven to create new beginnings and he also has a rather huge ego.
- Ajay has 2 x 2’s [129% of the normalised standard]. This means he is quite the diplomat, very charming and understands only too well, how to cleverly work and intelligently manipulate power from “behind the throne”.
- Ajay has 2 x 3’s [129% of the normalised standard]. This reveals that he is a fun-loving creative type who thrives on self-expression.
- Ajay has 1 x 4’s [64% of the normalised standard]. This reveals that he is below average in terms of self-discipline, attention to detail and where he can, will get others to do the work.
- Ajay has a KARMIC LESSON around the Number 5. This reveals that unless he makes its his business to understand how true personal freedom is achieved [through the disciplined and sustained application of self to legitimate tasks such that one’s actions add value and contribute positively to outputs, growth and upliftment for all in what is a dynamically evolving, changing and adapting system / world], he will learn a very harsh lesson whose purpose is to teach him exactly this. The absence of the number 5 [this being the Number of Man] reveals that the individual has dodged human relationships and life experiences and as such is generally poorly equipped to go through life.
- Ajay has a KARMIC LESSON around the Number 6. The number 6 deals with Responsibility, Relationships, Sense of Community, Love and powerfully so, Matters of the Heart. So, where responsibility is shirked, or power abused in an irresponsible way; where relationships are leveraged in a way which is not ecologically beneficial to all; where thoughts and deeds do not enable or benefit a greater sense of community, where matters of the heart are selfishly exploited, the karmic lesson which such actions will reap will be so expansive and extreme that they will make life pretty much not worth living.
- Ajay has 3 x 7’s [386% of the normalised standard]. The number 7, whilst dealing with reflection and introspection, spirituality and the metaphysical [through awakenings and lessons] also deals with art, science, the importance of specialisation and when prominently represented, also gives an indication of naturally high intelligence. That said, the shadow side of the number 7 brings into frame its very secretive nature. An abundance of 7’s in an inclusion chart [as in this case, 386%] should always raise a red flag around the strong likelihood of the given individual having a “dark and very secretive” side to them.
- Ajay has a KARMIC LESSON around the Number 8. The number 8 deals with material matters, money, power, status, influence, business etc. When placed on its side, the number 8 reveals the infinity symbol, which, in this case, given the karmic lesson in play here, brings to the fore that he could experience an infinite number of karmic lessons around this specific numerical vibrational frequency. People with a karmic lesson in the 8, have the potential to attract huge sums of money to them – only to then lose it because they did not have the higher consciousness that money is there to be used wisely and ecologically, to not be squandered. As such their lives vacillate between being very riches and very broke. This explains why many rich and materially successful people who made and lost multiple fortunes before they finally “made it big for good” have Inclusion Charts with the number 8 missing. Zero 8’s in an Inclusion Chart always reveals a strong inherent tendency toward financial carelessness – the only way to address this proactively is through the acceptance of true personal and professional fiscal responsibility.
- Ajay has 1 x 9’s [64% of the normalised standard]. This reveals that he has a lot to learn about about humanity, universal love, healing, genuine philanthropy, consciousness and the suffering of others. The absence of 9’s in the Inclusion Chart reveals an individual which is very much concerned with self and who, through often brutal lessons, will have to discover the importance of genuine concern for others.
- Finally – the above chart for Ajay Gupta reveals that he has a Subconscious Self number 6. This means that deep within, his unique numerical coding carried within it the opportunity or potential for him to truly and lovingly serve the community, to create relationships which bolstered goodness for many, to act in a responsible way which would bring forth results for all to gain from. In Ajay Gupta’s case we contend that he has most definitely not honoured this unique emotional growth opportunity and that is why such stringent corrective karmic lessons [and we’re only just seeing the tip of his karmic iceberg] are currently manifesting in his life.
Inclusion Chart Analysis (using his full name) for Atul Gupta:
Note that the above chart for Atul Gupta carries exactly the same Karmic Lessons as those for his brother, Ajay – lessons around the numbers 5, 6 and 8. Atul has a significantly higher number of 3’s than does Ajay which indicates that his desire for fun, freedom and living a life of ease, would be much higher [no coincidence therefore that the number 3 is also his most powerful Hidden Passion]. Also note the high secrecy percentage [257%] for the Number 7 – in keeping with that of his brother Ajay.
“Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth’s marvels, beneath the dust of habit” Salman Rushdie
Inclusion Chart Analysis (using his full name) for Rajesh Gupta:
Note that the above chart for Rajesh Gupta also carries Karmic Lessons around the numbers 5 and 6. The number 7 similarly carries a high percentage [225%] which lends even more collective secrecy and manipulative collective intelligence to the already high numbers posted by his two brothers Atul and Ajay. At this juncture, it is both important and interesting to note that ex-President Jacob Zuma also has a relatively high number of 7’s in his Inclusion Chart [157% of the normalised standard to be precise] so now it all makes sense as to why these four men could function in such a clinically efficient, highly secretive, and intelligently manipulative way. Rajesh’s Hidden Passion number is a 1 which is the ego-driven desire to be at the top no matter what and his Subconscious Self is a 7, which means that the individual [in this case Rajesh] mostly appears cold, aloof, disconnected and thoroughly indifferent to what is going on around him.
Inclusion Chart Analysis (using his full name) for Duduzane Zuma:
Enter the very extreme and complex numerical energy cocktail of Duduzane Zuma…
- Goodness, what a boatload of karmic lessons this man has. He shares two of Ajay and Atul’s karmic lessons [through the numbers 5 and 6] and he adds to this, his own three unique karmic lessons [to be experience through the numbers 2, 7 and 9].
- His Karmic Lesson around the number 2 is a very important life lesson – it brings forth the need for him to respect time, authority and appointments and to understand the importance of achieving things with and through others in a way which is tactful, obedient, co-operative, collaborative, peaceful, nurturing, diplomatic, kind and all importantly harmonious. Julius Malema, the leader of the EFF in South Africa also has this number 2 driven karmic lesson in his charts. Given how he has behaved and is still currently behaving [face it, his thoughts, words and actions are everything but peace-creating, kind, loving, tactful and diplomatic], there must be a huge karmic hammering waiting in the wings for him – one which will as always present itself at the most inopportune moment because that’s just how karma works [our Quadratic View Chart’s numerical profile for him reveals that from 2020 there will be huge changes, many new beginnings if you will, none of which will be at all favourable. This adversity – the karmic lesson(s) which his strife-creating, hatred-fuelled speech and actions has summoned forth – will intensify in 2021, escalating to full scale force in 2022 and 2023].
- Of particular importance in the above chart for Duduzane, is his high number of 3’s and 4’s [225% for each]. A high number of 3’s [the number 3 also denotes his Hidden Passion number] usually brings with it impatience and extravagance and a high number of 4’s [the number 4 denotes his other Hidden Passion number] usually brings forth small-mindedness and extreme stubbornness punctuated with a most dogmatic personality.
- His Karmic Lesson number 7 implies that he will be exposed to the Law of Cause and Effect – which in lay mans terms teaches that as you sow, so shall you reap. Those who foolishly think they can get away with wrong doings are ill-educated as to the universal spiritual laws, because you can’t – the Universe is perfectly just and if your life is poorly lived then your day of reckoning will come as surely as the sun will rise in the East. Interestingly enough, Julius Malema also has a 7 Karmic Lesson in his unique 365 Pin Code. The Karmic Lesson of number 7 is attempting to teach the recipient to train his or her mind along the lines of intelligent scientific deductive thought which must exhaustively examine all evidence before “quickly jumping to erroneous conclusions.” It is also trying to encourage the learner of this karmic lesson to be less judgemental, to understand that we are all spiritual beings having a human journey for learning and corrective purposes and not, as most devout religious doctrines would have us believe, human beings having a spiritual journey.
- His percentage of 8’s [150%] is on the high side which indicates an obsession with money, power, status, material things, business prowess, recognition etc. – a power and greed driven lifestyle.
- Then, there’s his Karmic Lesson around the Number 9. To have zero 9’s is a most unusual occurrence and usually offers up the clue that the given individual has little or no concern for his/her fellow human being as well as little or no concern for their emotional, physical and spiritual wellbeing.
- Given his 5 Karmic Lessons, what can we deduce from his Subconscious Self number 4? Only with the greatest difficulty would Duduzane Zuma ever attain any realty meaningful long-term success. The best corrective action plan him be for him to diligently apply himself to a worthy humanitarian [Number 9 associated] cause – one which is much bigger than him – one which will teach him compassion, cooperation, humility and elevate his general state of consciousness. Through the multitude of learnings generated around these number 9 related endeavours, further valuable life experience lessons would in turn flow to him, with and through the numbers 2, 5, 6 and 7.
The names of Dingane and Bambata, Hintsa and Makana, Squngthi and Dalasile, Moshoeshoe and Sekhukhuni, were praised as the glory of the entire African nation. I hoped then that life might offer me the opportunity to serve my people and make my own humble contribution to their freedom struggle” Nelson Mandela
In conclusion, it is no coincidence that these four men attracted each other. The Law of Vibration states that everything is energy, that everything vibrates and that as you vibrate, so you are and as you are, so you attract and associate… The Law of Vibration’s sub-law, The Law of Attraction, teaches that you do not attract what you want, you attract what you are…
Ajay Gupta, Atul Gupta, Rajesh Gupta and Duduzane Zuma – there is no doubt in our minds that you all attracted each other and that the primary reason for this was so that you could all play a critical role in teaching each other massively important lessons around the ego, personal freedom, responsibility, relationships, community, the price of devious secrecy, how the perfectly just universal laws work, greed and the cost of megalomania.
Given that it has now been exposed on a numerical intelligence level that you all have so much in common in the way of karmic lessons, and, now that these teachings are actively presenting themselves, what will you all learn from this and how will you embed these lessons in to your spiritual DNA so that they need not be relived and relearned? Your choice – we hope you make the right ones this time round.